I have over ten years of experience working as a content creator, copywriter and ghostwriter for various travel blogs, websites, magazines and social media platforms. My articles have been used by tourism websites, hospitality companies and the winter sports industry. I have reported on local events and current news in resort locations and also written many bar, restaurant and activity reviews.
I currently contribute to a selection of travel-focused blogs and websites, some as a featured writer and some in a ghostwriting capacity. Below you can find a comprehensive selection of my work, but if you don’t see any examples that are relevant to what you are looking for, feel free to contact me for more specific examples.
You can also find examples of my work here:
JTG Travel. Take a look at my Author Page or at individual articles:
- 11 Things To Avoid In Vietnam For A Responsible Vacation
- Naples Or Florence? Which Italian City Suits You?
- Hawaii Or Fiji? Which Island Paradise To Choose?
- 20 Famous Greek Quotes & Their Meanings
- Edinburgh or London? Which City is Better For You?
- Where To Find The Best Breakfast In Pisa
- Where To Stay In Sagres: The 9 Best Hotels & Accommodation
- The 9 Scariest & Most Dangerous Animals In France
- Monteverde Or Arenal? Which Destination Is Better To Explore?
- Where To Stay In Madeira For Hiking: The 7 Best Hotels
- Koh Lanta Vs Koh Samui: Which Thai Island Is Better To Visit?
- 11 Reasons Why Vietnam Is Worth Visiting At Least Once
- The 7 Most Dangerous Animals & Creatures Found In Chile
- Is Koh Tao Worth Visiting? 7 Reasons Why You Must Visit
- Scuba Diving with Actionsport Prodive – Learning to dive in North Mallorca
- Free Guided Walking Tour of Pollenca Old Town
- The Tapas Route – 14 Restaurants in 1 Night, Puerto Pollensa
- Neptuno Restaurant Review, Puerto Pollensa
- Sunset Cruise in the Bay of Pollenca
- 5 Oceanos Restaurant Review
- Cocktails at Bony’s Bar Puerto Pollensa
- Circular hike around Port de Sant Miquel
- Port de Sant Miquel Beach Review
- Visiting Sant Miquel, a rural town in the north of Ibiza
- Back to Medieval times in Ibiza Town
- La Plagne Bobsleigh Review
- Love in La Plagne, Valentine’s Day
- Snow predicted all through Friday into Saturday – A Snow Report
- Last of the blue skies, snow clouds are forming – A Snow Report
- La Plagne Apres Ski Report: 24 Hours in La Plagne
- La Plagne Apres Ski Report: Skiing Into the Darkness
- La Plagne Apres Ski Report: The End is Nigh
And at Oxygene.ski:
- A beginner’s guide to booking a ski holiday
- A few of my favourite things in La Plagne
- The La Plagne Olympic Bobsleigh
- The Oxygène Taxi Ski
- Essentials you need to pack for your ski holiday
- New Chalet-fitting Service In La Plagne.
- A Superluge Derby review
I have also achieved some success with creative writing:
- Winner of the 2020 Ovacome Writing Competition.
- Shortlisted for the Penguin Micheal Joseph Christmas Romance Competition.
- Winner of The Word Australia Travel Tales competition.
- Winner of The Working Holiday Club Canada’s “Life of a Seasonaire” competition.
- Winner of The Chalet Academy‘s creative writing competition.